La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Join our Recruitment Team! Our Recruiters collaborate closely with hiring leaders throughout the organization to strategize and bring in top-notch talent, to ultimately care for and serve our patients.
- Bachelors degree in a Human Resources related field
- 3-4 years of progressive human resources or business related experience. Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of experience as a recruiter. Bilingual-Spanish speaking also a plus!
- Remote option available for WI, MN and IA only
If you are looking to be a part of a stable and growing mission-driven organization, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Sources, recruits, interviews, and recommends placement of candidates. Partnering with all levels of management, develop and initiate needs assessment processes to support departments/clinics in determination of need for new or replacement staff. Strong focus on relationship building, talent management, and actively tethering potential candidates is required. Develop and use expert sourcing knowledge and skills to find the best candidates. Following established procedures, work collaboratively with Compensation and Employee Relations departments to expedite the hiring process and meet the expectations of hiring managers. Engage in and lead project work focused on hiring and retention.
1. Works with management and hiring leader to source and recruit high level talent for high volume, professional, technical and leadership positions. Confer with hiring manager on job requirements, prepares and administers job-related selection procedures.
2. Understand the market for positions, anticipate workforce needs, proactively engage in talent development, actively tether potential candidates and create strategies for long-term workforce planning. Utilize workforce-planning analysis (workforce demographics, retention and attrition patterns) to engage in on-going development and implementation of strategies to minimize gaps.
3. Develop creative and comprehensive sourcing plan to create a sufficient candidate pool and support workforce diversity utilizing proactive marketing methods as well as engaging passive candidates.
4. Conduct screening interviews for all candidates, forward top candidates, make hiring recommendations, and direct hire when applicable; initiate and evaluate pre-hire tests for identified positions.
5. Promote on-going employment opportunities and support workforce diversity through recruitment and marketing events reflecting the positive image of the organization. Frequently attends and actively participates in various community functions, career fairs, and local/national conferences to attract quality candidates. Creates and coordinates recruitment events including on-site job-fairs, blitz events and creative ways to efficiently meet and manage a high volume of applicants.
6. Continually look for innovative solutions and lead recruitment, retention, or employee relations projects addressing inefficiencies and hiring challenges. Move projects from concept to implementation, researching best practices and managing both the process and human side of change.
7. Enhance community relations, attend professional meetings, network, and create contacts within the industry and community.
8. Proactively obtains ongoing competitor intelligence to strategize aggressive recruitment strategies.
9. Negotiates employment offers with candidates including salary, benefits and other incentives consistent with total compensation philosophy. Works with Compensation and Employee Relations departments as appropriate.
10. Counsels employees and applicants regarding employment opportunities, organizational mission/values, questions and concerns, and the selection process.
11. Research and coordinate activities with placement vendors as needed to support timely and effective recruitment.
12. Assists in facilitation of organization-wide orientation program providing new employees a relationship-oriented transition and ensuring required regulatory requirements are met. Initiates follow-up contact with new hires to enhance comfort level and retention.
13. Performs other job-related duties as requested.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Psychology or Business Administration
3-4 years of Human Resource or progressive business related experience
1 year prior background in healthcare or service industry; prior experience in recruitment of high-volume, professional, technical or leadership positions; experience sourcing and project management.
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Walking/Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Driving Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Reaching - Below Shoulder Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Pinch Forces Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours) Pounds of force 0-25
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer