La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Gundersen Health System is looking to grow our People Analytics team! We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Analyst to join our dynamic HR team. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your knowledge and skills to Gundersen to elevate our analytics solutions to the next level.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for development and analysis in an environment using Workday, Kronos, Power BI, and statistical tools including R and Python. You will work closely with Human Resources, Information Systems, and other key stakeholders to ensure our system meets the needs of our organization and its employees.
Your analytic talent will help innovate solutions to continuously improve the experience of patients and employees at Gundersen Health System. You will explore, find links, and create predictive models for diverse data and projects including patient experience, workforce planning, staffing projections, engagement, career planning, demographics, and more.
*This is a hybrid position but eligible candidates must reside in WI, MN or IA.
* Immigration sponsorship (e.g., H-1B) is not available for this position.
If you want to be a part of shaping and designing the core infrastructure for the People Analytics department, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Acquires, transforms, and analyzes data to produce visualizations and reports that are used to support informed business decisions.
1. Responsible for developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions, metrics, and dashboards,along with supporting documentation.
2. Proficient with analytic techniques & tools for the acquisition and transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information for business and analysis purposes.
3. Performs complex statistical data analysis or modeling in support of critical business decisions.
4. Partners and consults with customers to identify business needs and develop data solutions.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Learning:
Two years' experience
License and Certifications:
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands of the Position:
Static Standing: Occasionally
Repetitive Actions – Fine Manipulation: Continually
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer