La Crosse, WI 54601
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an inpatient/outpatient Otolaryngology practice. As a provider in this practice, you would work in a collaborative environment with 7 supportive Otolaryngologists, multiple associate staff, and audiologists. This position will primarily support Dr. Luke Peterson by caring for patients with acute and chronic ear, nose, and throat disorders. Special focus will be on patients with an interest in Inspire, head and neck cancer and those that have sinus concerns. Patient care services are within the clinic, outreach, assisting within the OR for complex Otolaryngology patients, and being in a rotation taking general Otolaryngology call.
This role will involve working with new patient visits, performing in-office procedures and follow up visits. We are seeking someone who has experience in Otolaryngology or another surgical area, however training for the right candidate would be provided. We are very proud of our team driven attitude toward patient care and are looking for the right person to fit into the group. The candidate would be strongly supported by the members of the Department to manage patients in our area.
Gundersen Health System offers:
• Competitive Salary
• 10 days of CME plus funds
• Loan Forgiveness
• Base Retirement Contribution and 401K matching program for retirement
• Additional benefits include:
Malpractice, health, dental, life, disability, and vacation
Gundersen Health System is:
• A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
• Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
• A regional referral center with regional hospitals
• A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
• Repeatedly named among the top 50 hospitals in the nation, placing us in the top one percent
• The designated Western Academic Campus for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
• Environmentally responsible, the first health system to achieve energy independence in October 2014
• We offer a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
Gundersen Health System is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 900+ clinicians. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
About La Crosse:
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods. La Crosse is a town of an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
La Crosse has a Regional Airport that connects to Minneapolis –Saint Paul International Airport or Chicago O’Hare International Airport. For more information about the La Crosse community visit the website: https://www.cityoflacrosse.org/Community-Profile
Must have completed an accredited program and be eligible to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Advanced practice clinicians work under the direct supervision of a physician. Clinician staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all clinicians.
Equal Opportunity Employer