Friendship, WI 53934
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Job Summary: The RN is a registered professional nurse who is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of the patients in the Med/Surg Unit. The RN will provide nursing care for a potential patient population consisting of male and female, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, with majority of patients being in adult and geriatric age. He/she is also responsible for the direction and supervision of personnel assigned to him/her.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Current Wisconsin Licensure with renewal as directed by the State.
3. BLS, ACLS, TNCC, and ENPC Certifications
4. 2 years ER and/or ICU experience preferred
Abilities and Knowledge:
1. Participation in continuing education programs.
2. Knowledge of new trends and techniques in nursing.
3. Maintains good physical and emotional well-being.
4. Possesses personal qualities such as kindness, sympathy, understanding, respect, good
judgment, integrity, loyalty, a sense of humor and an ability to relate effectively to patients and
their families and staff.
5. Evidence of knowledge and ability to use proper channels of communications.
6. Recognizes the importance of setting a good example for others.
7. Must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable
8. Computer skills needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Utilizes the EHR in the nursing process for care of patients and plan of care
2. Patient and family teaching
3. Directing and Coordinating other employees
4. Performs in whichever capacity, patient condition, census and/or staffing levels necessitate.
5. Recognizes job relationships and is willing to function effectively within the organizational structure by assisting or staffing in other departments as necessary.
6. Complies with all GMHC rules and regulations
7. Complies with all Federal & State rules & regulations for this position
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact the recruiter listed below:
Primary Recruiter:Steve Crager
Recruiter Email Address:[email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer