Winona, MN 55987
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our outstanding Urgent Care group in Winona, MN.
- 182, 8 hour shifts annually, to cover 7am to 10pm weekdays, and 9am to 5pm weekends and holidays
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
- Teaching hospital where research is supported
- Consult with specialists across the organization
- Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., and Yetebon, Ethiopia, as well as engaging in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing over 850 medical, dental and associate staff. Our medical clinics, rural hospitals, vision centers and other facilities serve a regional population of more than 650,000 in three states. We offer competitive compensation, loan forgiveness packages, a great retirement plan, CME days/monetary allowances and more.
This unique practice opportunity will allow you to enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southeastern Minnesota. Winona has a very stable economic base, affordable housing and wonderful schools from primary to postsecondary education. Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Winona is located 40 minutes from La Crosse, WI and Rochester, MN and 2 hours from St. Paul/Minneapolis area.
Please contact Cathy Mooney, Medical Staff Recruitment
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer