La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a Sleep Medicine Physician to join our growing Sleep Center. This practice could be 100% Sleep Medicine, or combined with a Neurology/Pediatric/Pulmonary/Psychiatry practice if desired.
- You will join 2 physicians and 3 Advanced Practice clinicians in the practice
- 8 Bed Sleep Lab on site, plus a 2 bed regional sleep lab
- Partnership with four rural hospitals with 2-bed sleep labs
- Excellent polysomnographic technicians, respiratory therapists, medical assistants and neuro-diagnosticians
- Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, CME and outstanding benefits!
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 1000 clinicians, and serving over 700,000 lives
- In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work at Gundersen
- We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinic, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, a behavioral health hospital and more!
- Creating the life you want to lead. It’s about more than technology and patient visits. It’s about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision and your commitment.
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Contact Lisa Hillyer, Medical Staff Recruitment
Equal Opportunity Employer