Onalaska, WI 54650
Gundersen Health System is seeking a full time BC/BE Pediatrician to join our well-established outpatient team of 6 Pediatricians and 4 PNP’s in Onalaska, WI.
- Average patient volume: 16-20 per day
- No inpatient call or duties
- Level III NICU/4 bed PICU/10 bed pediatric floor
- Level III Certified Medical Home
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Pediatric Specialists available
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 900 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
- Our entire system connected with our EMR system – Epic
Gundersen offers a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
Onalaska is a suburb to La Crosse, WI. Onalaska is surrounded by gorgeous bluffs and the river, which offers exceptional recreational activities. The area also offers shopping, dining, arts & entertainment. Our communities are safe with excellent public and parochial K-12 schools. La Crosse also offers higher education’s opportunities at UW-La Crosse, Viterbo University, and Western Technical College.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows, or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer