La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System is seeking a full-time pediatric trained BC/BE Pediatric Allergist to join our growing well-established team of 2 physicians and 1 PA-C in La Crosse, WI.
- 60-80 patients per week
- Large asthma population along with a variety of other general pediatric allergic and immunologic conditions
- Outreach possibilities
- Level III NICU/4 bed PICU
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospital
- Level III Certified Medical Home
- Equitable and flexible call schedule
Pediatric Specialty areas include: Critical Care, Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Developmental and Behavioral, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Genetics, Hematology/Oncology, Neonatology, Surgery, Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedic surgery.
Gundersen Health System
- Award winning, physician influenced, multispecialty group practice
- 325 (private) bed hospital, Level II Trauma Center
- Epic EMR
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer