La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our Neurosciences group. You would join 12 colleagues in the department of Neurology, which is within the Division of Neurosciences on our main campus.
Opportunity includes fulltime neuromuscular practice, or can be combined with general neurology.
- Competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Outstanding benefits, and Relocation
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 900 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
- Extend Love + Medicine beyond our walls through volunteer work in our local and global communities with Global Partners
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River.
The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Lisa Hillyer, Medical Staff Recruitment
Equal Opportunity Employer