La Crosse, WI 54601
At Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, Wis., you will be stepping into a well established, collaborative practice with a supportive team of gastroenterologists, advanced practice providers and a host of other ancillary personnel. Traditional practice? No problem!
- Recent upgrades to our Endoscopy Center and adjacent outpatient clinic are complete
- Consult only service with coverage exclusively at our hospital here in La Crosse (adjacent and connected to the Endoscopy Center and outpatient clinic)
- Outreach services are provided at our satellite clinics located within an easy drive from La Crosse
- Active involvement in teaching our Surgical, Transitional, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents
- Opportunities for clinical research
- Loan forgiveness
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, physician influenced, multispecialty group practice
- 325 (private) bed hospital, Level II Trauma Center
- Epic EMR
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer