La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join our outstanding Emergency Medicine group.
• 60,000 visits each year in combined UC/ER. This practice includes rotational coverage to our rural Critical Access hospitals
• 1460 clinical hours annually, egalitarian schedule. 8 hour shifts with 12-24hr shifts in rural ERs included in annual coverage expectations
• Level ll Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, STEMI/PCI Program with medical management of both ground and air emergency transport
• Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
• Teaching hospital where research is supported
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 1000 medical staff. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research.
A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Contact: Lisa Hillyer, CPRP, Physician Recruiter
608-775-4444 or [email protected]
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer