La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, WI, is seeking a BC/BE Breast Surgeon.
- This position is primarily Breast Surgery or melanoma would be accommodated
- Gundersen is a Commission on Cancer (COC) Center and accredited through the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
- Fully accredited five-year residency program with 3-4 categorical residents in training each year
- Research is well supported!
- Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, CME and outstanding Retirement benefits.
- In addition to your colleagues in General Surgery, you will join specialists in the Norma J. Vinger Center for Breast Care https://www.gundersenhealth.org/services/mammograms-breast-health
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-influenced, integrated healthcare system employing more than 1000 medical staff. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact me for more information!
Lisa Hillyer, Physician Recruiter
Medical Staff Recruitment
Gundersen Health System
Equal Opportunity Employer