West Salem, WI 54669
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Full-time position in West Salem, WI.
- 40 hours/week
- Start time 8or 9am
- Occasional start time of 12pm
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full benefits
Under the direction of the Manager, Pharmacy Warehouse Distribution, the position is responsible for the daily operations and troubleshooting of the DMS/WMS/DM applications. The position leads in planning, coordination, testing, training, development of lean/strategic improvements, implementation, monitoring, and enhancement of DMS/WMS/DM applications in relation to Consolidated Service Center (CSC) operations, in conjunction with Information Systems. The position is responsible for accurately maintaining inventory levels in order to properly fulfill order demand, in conjunction with the Logistics Material Specialist. In addition, the position is responsible for oversight of the SensoScientific monitoring solution, along with ensuring compliance of temperature management to meet all regulatory and accreditation standards applicable to the organization, working with multiple stakeholders to assess risk management and mitigation with pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
1. Responsible for TECSYS system operating health within the CSC including RF hardware used within the facility.
2. Provides daily root cause analysis on DMS/WMS/DM application errors, issues and backlogs, interface issues, working with Information Systems, Infor and TECSYS to identify corrective actions.
3. Develops and follows all procedures necessary to ensure that Logistics inventory levels are always accurate, as well as inventory labeling to improve picking/put away efficiency and quality performance. Coordinates inventory adds, removals, conversions and product recalls, as well as any other function related to movement of inventory throughout Logistics.
4. Provides daily support to operational users by responding to inquiries and support requests regarding errors, problems or questions regarding WMS applications. Acts as a liaison for IS-related projects at the CSC, providing local IS support and participates in the testing of new hardware and software for integrity and usability.
5. Works closely with the assigned buyer daily to analyze inventory reports and works to place orders for timely and efficient stocking of inventory while maintaining acceptable fill rates, inventory turns and velocity driven slotting movement.
6. Monitors inventory levels and system supply usage on a routine basis, making recommendations to Pharmacy/Purchasing team, as well as assisting with the addition and removal of inventory.
7. Monitors daily inventory flow and movement throughout the CSC to ensure orders are processed and ready to be fulfilled on the PM shift without shortage, working proactively to move product, substitute items, working in conjunction with the Logistics Materials Specialist to find alternative product availability when applicable.
8. Plans, develops, implements and maintains cycle-counting programs to ensure accurate inventory levels and provides reports as requested by leadership.
9. Works closely with the assigned buyer daily to analyze inventory reports and works to place orders for timely and efficient stocking of inventory while maintaining ROP/EOQ methodologies that provide for acceptable fill rates and inventory turns.
10. Lead Lean initiative work within the CSC by utilizing lean methodology tools to improve workflows, maximizing the DMS/WMS/DM systems to benefit operational efficiency.
11. Participates in design and testing of new processes or suggests improvements to existing processes at the CSC.
12. Assures appropriate monitoring and corrective action on all refrigerators/freezers/ambient settings in the Gundersen Health System and coordinates all refrigerator, freezer and ambient temperature monitoring with regional and main campus managers by responding to and initiating communications based on department protocol and monitoring by the temperature monitoring system.
13. Monitors and provides oversight for accurate storage records for all medications including medications and storage environments and coordinates the maintenance, installation and removal of all refrigerator/freezer units with Facility Operations. Providing oversight of environmental monitoring in storage, dispensing and testing areas with the help of Facility Operations and leased location owners.
14. Provide administration and oversight of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) program, Vaccines for Children (VFC) program and URAC compliance as it relates to packaging and shipping.
15. Acts as the liaison for the state and federal agencies, which includes, but limited to, the Wisconsin Department of Public Health, Wisconsin State Patrol, Centers for Disease Prevention, DEA, State Pharmacy Board, DOT, etc.
16. Performs other job-related responsibilities as requested.
Education and Learning:
REQUIRED Bachelor's degree in a related field
DESIRED Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Materials/Logistics or Business Information Systems or a related field
REQUIRED 3-4 years of experience in supply chain or inventory analysis
License and Certifications:
DESIRED Six Sigma Certification or Lean Certification
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Subject to inside environmental conditions.
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Kneeling/Half Kneel Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Climbing Ladder Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours)
Reaching - Shoulder Level Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Reaching - Below Shoulder Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Carrying - Short Carry Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of lbs 25-50
Push/Pull (Static Force) Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of lbs 25-50
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer