Onalaska, WI 54650
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
This position will focus on business continuity and disaster recovery to analyze critical business functions to design, plan and implement an enterprise-wide business continuity plan. This position will ensure system preparedness in the event of an incident, disaster or emergency, which may affect operations or cause a loss of confidentiality, integrity or availability.
Location: Onalaska, WI SSB
Develops and designs information security systems.
In ITDS, we are committed to a culture of service to all that is built on the foundational values of respect, transparency, and trust. The culture of service includes providing excellent customer service to the end-users by adhering to these principles:
- In every interaction, display active listening and communicate in a clear, respectful, and timely manner across a variety of channels (in-person, phone, email, live chat, etc.).
- Maintain an empathetic, calm and professional attitude toward colleagues and end users.
- Collaborate within and across teams and departments to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
1. Integrate security designs to ensure the organizations proprietary information (data and systems) are safeguarded.
2. Determines the level of clearance required to access business information.
3. Investigates security breaches to determine system weaknesses.
4. Conducts testing and configuration procedures across products and systems.
5. Analyzes security management systems, enterprise systems, and data files to validate security.
6. Performs security analysis across networks, databases, and internet/web operations.
7. Evaluate security plans to ensure the integrity of new and/or existing business operations.
8. Translates and designs security requirements.
9. Provides management with risk assessment briefings on products and/or services.
10. Performs work under general supervision. Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience and education
Two years' experience
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Subject to inside environmental conditions.
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Static Standing Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Reaching - Below Shoulder Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer