La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System, is seeking a Master's prepared Therapist to join our Integrated Care team as a 0.8 - 1.0 FTE Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC) in either our La Crosse Clinic Internal Medicine department, or the La Crosse Family Medicine Residency Clinic.
Your practice will include:
· Flexible schedules of 32 – 40 hours per week
· Brief, problem focused, real time assessments/interventions to address a wide range of co-morbid health and mental health problems
· Participation in development and implementation of BHC specific clinical protocols, and quality improvement initiatives regarding system wide integration of Behavioral Health into Primary Care
· You will join a highly supportive and collegial team including Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychologists, and Therapists
· Gundersen offers a competitive salary, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more
· Masters degree and licensure as LPC or LCSW
· License eligible in the state of Wisconsin
· Flexible, team-oriented, high-energy and excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Experience working in an integrated primary care or medical setting preferred, but not required
· Must have completed an accredited program and be eligible to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations.
Equal Opportunity Employer