La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System is seeking a 0.8 - 1.0 FTE Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join our Integrated Care team as a Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC). The position will be based in either the Internal Medicine department, or the Family Medicine Residency Clinic, both in La Crosse, WI.
Your practice will include:
· Flexible schedules of 32 – 40 hours per week
· Providing integrated primary care within an Internal Medicine practice
· Brief, problem focused, real time assessments/interventions to address a wide range of co-morbid health and mental health problems
· Participation in development and implementation of BHC specific clinical protocols, quality improvement initiatives, and innovative research regarding system wide integration of Behavioral Health into Primary Care
· An active role as a clinical leader providing direction and programmatic insight and input
· You will join a highly supportive and collegial team including Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychologists and Therapists
· Gundersen offers a competitive salary, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
· Doctorate degree (PhD or PsyD) in clinical psychology and graduated from an APA accredited program
· License eligible in the state of Wisconsin
· Flexible, team-oriented, high-energy and excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Experience working in an integrated primary care or medical setting preferred
· Must have completed an accredited program and be eligible to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations.
Contact Brent Wood, Medical Staff Recruitment
Equal Opportunity Employer