Onalaska, WI 54650
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
We are looking for a detail oriented individual to join our team as an Senior Infrastructure Engineer focusing on Mobile Device Management!
Schedule: Monday-Friday core business hours
Location: Onalaska, Wisconsin with potential to have some hybrid work flexibility.
An Ideal Candidate will Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience within IT
- Experience with cloud-based endpoint management solutions such as Microsoft Intune, Mobile Device Management Systems such as Jamf, and also Workspace One
Why join Gundersen?
- Generous Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, HSA/FSA)
- Substantial Retirement Contribution (401K & Base Contribution)
- Work/Life Balance (Vacation time, paid holidays, EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
In ITDS, we are committed to a culture of service to all that is built on the foundational values of respect, transparency, and trust. The culture of service includes providing excellent customer service to the end-users by adhering to these principles:
- In every interaction, display active listening and communicate in a clear, respectful, and timely manner across a variety of channels (in-person, phone, email, live chat, etc.).
- Maintain an empathetic, calm and professional attitude toward colleagues and end users.
- Collaborate within and across teams and departments to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
1. Manage all installed systems and infrastructure.
2. Utilize knowledge of computers and electronics to plan and engineer solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, and network issues.
3. Fully applies basic principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments.
4. Exhibits technical and operational proficiency solving problems of moderate complexity.
5. Contributes to completion of projects and programs in area of expertise.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience and education
Two years' experience
License and Certifications
Age Specific Population Served:
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Lifting - Floor to Waist Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours) Number of lbs 25-50
Lifting - Waist to Overhead Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours) Number of lbs 25-50
Lifting - Other Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours) Number of lbs 25-50
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer