La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
We are seeking a full time Central Service Distribution Aide/ Supply Chain Distribution Aide to join our team in La Crosse, WI
The schedule would be Monday-Friday 10:30pm-7:00am and every third weekend required. This position offers an 8/80 overtime computation.
**Starting pay of $15 per hour! Shift differentials of $.75 for PM's, $1.75 for nights, and $1.50 for weekends**
Provide medical supplies to departments timely when requested. Exchange and maintain all crash and delivery carts.
1. Count Pars using handhelds, maintain and distribute stock par levels for clinic and hospital par locations.
2. Maintain Base Location inventory by re-stocking.
3. Pick and replenish reprocessed CS supplies to all Par location nursing units.
4. Create and maintain inventory levels of specialty kits in CS.
5. Apply charge stickers to kits and any items in need of a charge sticker.
6. Return soiled equipment and supplies to CS for cleaning.
7. Clean, inspect, tag and distribute equipment to nursing units.
8. Restock, dispatch and retrieve emergency carts for nursing units.
9. Use the Lawson system to inquire on stock balances, item locations, ship dates and etc.
10. Pick and deliver emergency product from the Distribution Center to nursing units.
11. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
Education and Learning:
REQUIRED High School Diploma or equivalency
DESIRED High School Diploma or equivalency + completion of a Central Service Technician Program or completion of an accredited Operating Room Technician program
REQUIRED No experience required.
DESIRED 1 year inventory related experience
Age Specific Population Served:
Nonage Specific (N/A)
Category I - All Employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Subject to inside environmental conditions. Exposed to infectious diseases. Subject to atmospheric conditions. Subject to noise.
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours)
Static Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Walking/Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Stooping/Bending Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Reaching - Above Shoulder Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Lifting - Floor to Waist Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of lbs 25-50
Lifting - Waist to Overhead Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours) Number of lbs 25-50
Lifting - Other Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours) Number of lbs 50-75
Carrying - Long Carry (>50 feet) Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours) Number of lbs 0-25
Carrying - Short Carry Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours) Number of lbs 0-25
Carrying - Right Carry Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours) Number of lbs 0-25
Carrying - Left Carry Rarely (1-5% or .5 hours) Number of lbs 0-25
Push/Pull (Static Force) Occasionally (6-33% or 3 hours) Number of lbs 0-25
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer