Arcadia, WI 54612
Gundersen Health System is seeking a .9 FTE Behavioral Health Therapist to join our team of dedicated medical providers at the Ashley Wellness Center in Arcadia, Wis. Beginning in 2008, the Ashley Wellness Center is a partnership between Gundersen Health System and Ashley Furniture Industries to provide affordable and convenient care. In support of this partnership, Gundersen Health System provides a full scope of primary care services at the Ashley Wellness Center for the approximately 4,000 employees—and their families—of Ashley Furniture, the largest furniture manufacturer in North America. The clinic serves patients of all ages from infants to adults. Join our Ashley Wellness Center team: A physician and two NPs; physical therapists; behavioral health; visiting specialty providers; on-site Spanish interpreters; and an experienced group of nursing, lab, radiology, and other skilled support staff.
Gundersen Health System offers:
• Competitive Salary
• 10 days of CME plus funds
• Loan Forgiveness
• Base Retirement Contribution and 401K matching program for retirement
• Additional benefits include:
Malpractice, health, dental, life, disability, and vacation
Gundersen Health System is:
• A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
• Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 22 counties
• A regional referral center with regional hospitals
• A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
• The designated Western Academic Campus for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
• We offer a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
Gundersen Health System is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 900+ clinicians. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
Must have completed an accredited program and be eligible to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Advanced practice clinicians work under the direct supervision of a physician. Clinician staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all clinicians.
Equal Opportunity Employer