La Crosse, WI 54601
Gundersen Health System, is seeking a Master's prepared Therapist or Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join our Integrated Care team as a 0.8 - 1.0 FTE Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC), with an array of patient/specialty clinic populations (OBGYN, Oncology, Podiatry/Wound Care, Endocrinology) and locations to choose from. The position will only support ONE department. Opportunities to be based out of ONE of the following locations: La Crosse or Onalaska. Applicants qualifications and interest will guide clinic and location.
Your practice will include:
· Flexible schedules of 32 – 40 hours per week
· Providing integrated behavioral health within a specialty care practice
· Brief, problem focused, real time assessments/interventions to address a wide range of co-morbid health and mental health problems
· Participation in development and implementation of BHC specific clinical protocols, and quality improvement initiatives regarding system wide integration of Behavioral Health into Specialty Care
· You will join a highly supportive and collegial team including Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychologists, and Therapists
· Gundersen offers a competitive salary, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more
· Master's degree and licensure as LCSW or Doctorate degree (PhD or PsyD) in clinical psychology and graduated from an APA accredited program
· Flexible, team-oriented, high-energy and excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Experience working in an integrated primary/specialty care or medical setting preferred, but not required
· Must have completed an accredited program and be eligible to obtain a license to practice in our multistate region with no restrictions or limitations.
Equal Opportunity Employer