La Crosse, WI 54601
Love + medicine is who we are, it's what we do, it's why people want to work here. If you’re looking for a job to love, apply today.
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
We are looking for a full time Application Analyst Associate to work closely with our Biomedical and Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) team to manage applications that support medical equipment specifically to areas such as: radiation therapy, sleep lab, urology, vision, and audiology.
Location: Onsite Main Campus La Crosse, WI
Schedule: full time Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Supports and maintains applications and other technical integrations to meet the needs of the organization. Configures, implements, supports and maintains applications and technical integrations. Impacts a range of customers that primarily include the operational end users and informational technology areas.
In ITDS, we are committed to a culture of service to all that is built on the foundational values of respect, transparency, and trust. The culture of service includes providing excellent customer service to the end-users by adhering to these principles:
- In every interaction, display active listening and communicate in a clear, respectful, and timely manner across a variety of channels (in-person, phone, email, live chat, etc.).
- Maintain an empathetic, calm and professional attitude toward colleagues and end users.
- Collaborate within and across teams and departments to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
1. Troubleshoots and resolves basic application issues and provides end user support. Escalates more complex issues appropriately to application team members and leadership.
2. Works as a member of an inter-disciplinary team to provide customer centered solutions.
3. Monitors applications for issues in connection with maintenance, upgrades and implementations.
4. Provides routine maintenance of supported applications and systems using existing procedures. Follows and stays current with internal processes, policies and procedures.
5. Acts as the primary point of contact for on-going production maintenance, support and troubleshooting.
6. Serves as an IT liaison for basic issues, implementations and upgrades with a range of customers including system users. Maintains a positive relationship with the customer.
7. Follows tasks as assigned in project plans /or sprints for projects in order to support meeting milestones and timeframes. Performs standard system testing both unit and integrated.
8. May assist in training delivery for projects, updates or upgrades.
9. Reviews and analyzes efficiency of existing systems and escalates findings to team leaders.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Learning:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience and education
No experience required
License and Certifications:
Age Specific Population Served:
Category III - No employees in this job title have a reasonably anticipated risk of occupational exposure to blood and/or other potentially infectious materials.
Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Requirements/Demands Of The Position:
Sitting Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
Walking/Standing Frequently (34-66% or 5.5 hours)
Repetitive Actions - Fine Manipulation Continually (67-100% or 8 hours)
If you need assistance with any portion of the application or have questions about the position, please contact [email protected] or call 608-775-0267
Equal Opportunity Employer