Gundersen Boscobel committed to safely caring for you
COVID-19 has changed the way we live and work, but it hasn't changed Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics' commitment to your health and well-being.
Gundersen is taking a safe and thoughtful approach to resuming services, including expanding hours at our Clinics. Effective June 1, our Clinics are open:
- Boscobel Clinic: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fennimore Clinic: Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- Muscoda Clinic: Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays)
Patients should expect new safety measures designed for their protection, including:
- Face coverings. Please wear your own face covering at Gundersen locations.
- Visitors. To protect patients and staff during COVID-19, visitors are restricted in the Hospital and Clinics, with exceptions for end-of-life cases, patients who require a caregiver and minors.
- Temperature checks. Staff will take temperatures when patients and visitors arrive at any location. They should look for the designated temperature check stations.
- Social distancing. Look for floor markers that designate at least 6-feet of separation.
- eCheck-in. Patients can check in for appointment up to seven days before appointments using MyCare.
- Cleaning and sanitizing. We continue enhanced cleaning at all locations.
If you don't feel well and need non-emergent care, please call us before you come in so we can direct you to the most appropriate care.
As public places begin to re-open, it is important to know that the risk of spreading and contracting COVID-19 exists. High-risk populations (age 65+, immunocompromised or other medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled) must be protected. While re-introducing people and places to your daily life, remember that it is still important to take precautions.
Use caution and good judgment anytime you are out in public to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy and safe. If you don't feel comfortable attending social events or gatherings with family and friends, offer to visit virtually instead. If you choose to gather in small groups, remember social distancing, face coverings and hand washing are all still important to help prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Stay updated on COVID-19 by visiting gundersenhealth.org/coronavirus and follow Gundersen Boscobel Area Hospital and Clinics on Facebook.