Gundersen Boscobel Area Clinics modify hours
With patient health and safety in mind during the COVID-19 pandemic, Gundersen Boscobel Area Clinics will temporarily modify clinic hours effective Monday, April 20.
The modified hours include:
- Boscobel Clinic: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fennimore Clinic: Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Muscoda Clinic: Wednesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
A reminder that if you do not feel well, please call before you come in.
- Call our Gundersen Boscobel Area Primary Care Clinics: (608) 375-4144
- Call our Telephone Nurse Advisors (24/7, 365): (608) 775-4454 or (800) 858-1050
- Call the Gundersen Flu Line: (608) 775-0364 (information only)
Stay updated on COVID-19 by visiting gundersenhealth.org/coronavirus