Being a strong, independent woman in today's world requires a healthy you. Gundersen's Women's Health services provide care for women at all stages of life.
We offer primary care, gynecology and obstetrics, and specialty care for more complex situations. Turn to us for:
No matter what your health concern, we provide excellence in Women's Health.
- A Fertility Center offering the area's only in-vitro fertilization program.
- Baby Friendly designated hospital.
- First and largest midwifery program in the state.
- The region's only board-certified, full-time perinatologist who specializes in caring for women with high-risk pregnancies.
- A mobile mammography unit to ensure access for women in rural markets.
- The Avery R. Gundersen Center for Women in the Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center - Onalaska Clinic brings together clinical care services in one convenient location.
Partnerships with specialty departments at Gundersen Health System are important in offering quality healthcare. We provide experts in: