Wellness Fest 2016 will be held Saturday, July 30, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the La Crosse Center.
Healthy foods and nutrition are the stars of this year's event. Meet Tiffany Derry, fan favorite and finalist of Bravo's "Top Chef" and finalist of "Top Chef: All-Stars." Derry has made appearances on MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry, Food Network's Bobby's Dinner Battle and Bar Rescue. Chef Tiffany, being brought to us by Novo Nordisk, will be preparing great tasting healthy dishes at 10:30 a.m. Come early for your complimentary ticket to taste samples.
Chef Tiffany Derry
Wellness Fest is a free fun and informative healthy-living event, featuring activities for all ages:
- Shop vendor booths and learn about local services
- Health information and displays
- Food samples, demonstrations and activities
- Salsa tasting by Chip Magnet
- Free youth bike helmets (while supplies last)
- Free Children’s ID cards provided by the La Crosse Sheriff’s Department
- Bring a non-perishable food item to help local food pantries
Watch for more details in the coming weeks.
This free healthy living event is brought to you by Gundersen Health System, where we practice Love+Medicine. For more information about Wellness Fest, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Community & Preventive Care Services, (608) 775-4717.