Join us at Wellness Fest Saturday, July 26! Free admission and a chance to win prizes!
With over 1,500 in attendance in 2013, we are excited to have an even greater event this year. The day will be filled with fun and entertainment while also offering participants the opportunity to learn more about good health, food, fashion, fitness, home, family and emotional wellness. Gundersen Health System and local businesses will highlight products, services, and programs available in our area that support all dimensions of wellness.
Here are some of the activities to look forward to at this year's Wellness Fest:
- The Home Depot project demonstration
- Kid's Zone with The Parenting Place and a Home depot kid's workshop
- Fashion Show by Macy's
- Car seat safety check by Safe Kids Coalition (preregistration encouraged)
- Bikes Limited fitting and safety inspections
- Free bike helmets and fittings for kids (while supplies last)
- Floral Displays provided by Floral Visions
- Altra Federal Credit Union
- Arbonne International
- Breidenbach Family & Sports Chiropractic
- Franciscan Spirituality Center
- La Crosse County Prevention Network
- Prosthetic Laboratories
- River City Chiropractic
- Rodan & Fields
(Please check back as information is updated when additonal vendors and activities are confirmed)
For information about becoming a vendor at Wellness Fest, email email@example.com or call Community & Preventive Care Services, (608) 775-4717.
This is a Balance Your 7 program from Gundersen Health System.