Six-week physical activity challenge March 23-May 3, 2015
With Minutes in Motion, you can:
- Pick any physical activity that fits your lifestyle
- Aim for 30 minutes of physical activity a day
- Total 1,260 minutes over the six weeks
- Win prizes including $500 gift card to spend where you want
Congratulations to Ed West of Team Dairyland Power Cooperative, he was among the first 2,000 people to register and won a $200 gift card! Click here to read his story about being active.
New This Year
When you register through the Gundersen Wellness Portal and use the Activity Tracker to track your minutes, it will automatically upload your minutes to Minutes in Motion.
You can win in more ways than one! When you meet the 1,260-minute goal, you'll be a healthier you. That's a win! But you'll also be eligible for valuable gift cards which can be redeem at hundreds of businesses!
- Grand prize: $500 gift card sponsored by Ho-Chunk Nation
- Community team: $100 gift card
- Business team: $100 gift card
- Team captain: $100 gift card
- More $100, $50 and $25 gift cards
How to Register
- Click the "Register" button above
- You may already have an account in Gundersen's Wellness Portal if you participated last year, if so log in (skip to step 5)
- If not, create a Wellness Portal account that can be used for other Gundersen wellness programs too
- Log in to your account
- Select "Available Challenges" in the navigation, then "Minutes in Motion 2015," enter your information and click "Register"
- Feb. 16 - Registration opens
- Mar. 23 - Challenge begins
- May 3 - Challenge ends
- May 7 - Final minutes due
- May 11 - Prizes announced
For more information or questions, call Gundersen Health System's Community & Preventive Care Services at (608) 775-4717 or e-mail email@example.com.