Do you enjoy eating out but still want to make smart dining choices?
Download our FREE app filled with information on 150 Coulee Region full-service restaurants, pizza parlors, fast food or counter service restaurants and coffee shops.
With a few simple selections you'll be able to easily identify which restaurants offer:
- Shared entrees with someone else at your table at no extra cost.
- Half or smaller portions of entrees available at a lower cost.
- Smaller lunch menu portion sizes.
- Child portions (kids menu) that adults can order too.
You can also find restaurants which:
- Use locally grown ingredients.
- Offer fruits and vegetables as a substitution in place of higher fat side orders.
- Feature 500 Club meals: Gundersen Health System's 500 Club is a healthy eating program created by registered dietitians. The green to go lean "stamp of approval" means the selection contains approximately 500 calories or less and is controlled in fat.
Download the app in the iOS App Store or Android Google Play Store. You can also view the app on your computer at mycare.gundersenhealth.org/smartdining.