Surgery in Whitehall
Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics offers a range of inpatient and outpatient surgical services by an experienced group of outreach surgeons.
They—and our entire supporting staff of nurse anesthetists, nurses, technicians and others—are committed to a safe, timely surgery for you.
Surgical procedures available at Gundersen Tri-County:
- Anal diagnosis and anal fissures
- Breast surgery (ultrasound-guided biopsy and more)
- Carpel tunnel
- Gallbladder (diagnosis, laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- Hernia repair (laparoscopic and open)
- Hiatal hernia, reflux disease, laparoscopic nissen fundoplication
- Hip arthroscopy
- Joint replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Laparoscopic-assisted colon resections
- Lower endoscopy (colonoscopy)
- Pediatric hernia repair for patients 2 years and older
- Removal of skin lesions and skin cancers
- Soft tissue masses
- Thyroid nodules/masses
- Trigger finger release
- Upper endoscopy
- Varicose veins
- Venous reflux disease
For more information about surgical services at Gundersen Tri-County Hospital and Clinics, please contact us at (715) 538-4361.