Please check with your physician to see if your treatment can be done right here, close to home. Some of the services provided include:
- Erythropoetin injections to help improve anemia and subsequent fatigue associated with chemotherapy, infections, or kidney disease.
- G-CSF (filgrastim) injections to improve blood counts affiliated with BMT, cancer treatment, or AIDS.
- Most chemotherapy agents can be safely administered at St. Joseph’s following approval by your oncologist, family physician, and our pharmacy.
- Blood transfusions
- IV medications including antibiotics, and uniquely administered medications
- All types of Laboratory tests
- Specialized IV fluids
- Wound care
- Specialized medication administration systems care