Explore the Career Opportunities at Gundersen St. Joseph's Hospital and Clinics
Hillsboro is nestled in the scenic rolling hills of Western Wisconsin. Strong parental values, with the assistance of the churches, schools and community provide our children the opportunity to grow, learn and find fulfillment in a natural, safe and healthy environment.
Why join our team?
- Comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities and commitment to quality make this a great place to work.
- A position in healthcare can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
- We value integrity, excellence, respect and innovation in our employees.
- New staff are welcomed to a safe environment where personal health and professional growth are values, and organization-wide efforts to improve employees' skills and wellness are ongoing.
- Healthcare is a diverse and challenging field.
Gundersen St. Joseph's Hospital and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment based upon an individual's race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, military reserve status or the presence of any non-job-related medical condition or disability. This information will be held in the strictest confidence.
Full time position. This position is responsible for preparation of surgical equipment, sterilization of surgical equipment, inventory tracking, and scrubbing into surgical cases. Day position. No On Call. Must have successfully completed a Surgical Technician program or equivalent experience. (Posted 7/7/17)
Hospital Float RN
Full time position. Will work approximately 32 hours per week some weeks will flex up to 40 hours. This position will float between the infusion clinic, Med/Surg, ED and pre and post surgical. This position will work every third weekend on med/surg. Must have current WI RN license. Must have excellent customer service skills and proficient computer skills. (Posted 1/22/18)
Part time position. Will work two to three 12 hour night shifts (7p-7a) per week. Will work every third weekend on nights as well. Excellent night shift differential and bonus program. Mut have current WI RN licensure. Must have excellent customer service skills and proficient computer skills. (Posted 10/18/17)