At Gundersen Health System Sports Medicine, we understand the need and drive to resume physical activity as soon as possible following an injury. Here you will find experts to help you return to your active lifestyle and compete in sports at your highest potential. Our team of experts include:
- Sports medicine fellowship-trained, board certified family practice and orthopaedic surgeons
- Sports physical therapy specialists
- Certified athletic trainers
Services offered in sports medicine include:
- Injury prevention
- Evaluation and diagnosis
- Non-operative care and rehabilitation
- Operative care and rehabilitation
- Performance enhancement
- Sports medicine outreach programs providing athletic training and team physician services to area college, high school and middle school teams.
Sports Medicine is a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.