Informational Seminars: Understanding Your Weight Management Options
Gundersen offers a FREE one-hour seminar that provides you with information on all weight loss options offered at Gundersen, including:
- Nutrition counseling
- Prescription weight-loss medications
- OPTIFAST meal replacements
- Orbera Intragastric Balloon
- Bariatric surgery
- Surgical options
- Criteria used to determine if you are a good candidate
- Goals and benefits of the surgery
- Required lifestyle changes
- Potential risks and complications
The seminar leaves plenty of time for your questions.
2018 informational seminar schedule
Seminars will be held at the Gundersen Onalaska Clinic on:
- The first Monday of each month (except July and Sept.) at noon
- The second and fourth Tuesday each month through Sept.; and second Tuesday Oct.-Dec. at 5:30 p.m.
- Third Wednesday each month at noon
Prior to attending the seminar
You will need to complete a health history form that is online through your MyCare account. If you do not have a My Care account it is free and easy to sign up. For assistance you can call (608) 775-5995. Gundersen library staff, in La Crosse, is also available to assist you in completing your health history if you do not have a computer at home. Please bring a copy of your insurance card, too.
To register, call (608) 775-0055 or fill out the form below: