Take your baseball or softball game to the next level with an individualized throwing/pitching assessment. A Gundersen Health System Sports Medicine throwing evaluation or pitching evaluation is performed by a sports medicine professional who has advanced training and knowledge in identifying and correcting mechanical faults that may compromise your performance or cause injury.
During your individualized session, your throwing or pitching technique will be filmed. We will review your film with you and discuss performance faults and potential injury-causing problems. Once your motion has been analyzed, the sports medicine professional will instruct you on corrective drills chosen to specifically meet your individual needs.
Interval throwing programs, strength and conditioning instructions, and pitch count recommendations may also be discussed during your session.
Silver package, $200
- Review medical history and current training program
- Musculoskeletal evaluation (physical assessment)
- 2-D throwing analysis (video of your throwing technique)
- Video review with you followed by a discussion of potential performance faults and injury-causing problems
- Individualized home program
- One 30-minute follow-up session for customized drills, exercises or progression
- Interval throwing programs, strength and conditioning instructions, and pitch count recommendations may also be discussed during your session
Gold package, $300
- Includes entire Silver package, plus:
- Three total follow-up sessions for customized drills, exercises and progression
What to bring
Please bring a catcher with you to your appointment; catching gear is provided.