Core, Agility, Muscular Performance enhancement
Team CAMP is a customizable Sports Performance Training program for middle and high school athletic teams.
You create a six-day program to fit the needs of your team. Gundersen Health System's licensed athletic trainers will guide you through your program with hands-on instruction.
An introductory session will include functional movement screenings for each participant as well as discussion about the importance of nutrition, hydration and sleep.
The remainder of the program can be customized to include the following topics:
- Agility and speed
- Speed strength/power strength
- Warm up, cool down and stretching
- Gait evaluations and shoe checks
- Concussions and protocol
- Shoulder care
What makes Team CAMP unique?
- Coaches and athletes can help customize a six-day program to fit their team's specific needs.
- Teams are encouraged to participate.
- Gundersen athletic trainers will come to your school, gymnasium or sports field.
- Coaching education and instruction are provided by Gundersen athletic trainers.
- Program is offered in June and July; choose six sessions to fit your team's schedule
- One to two hours per session
- Limited to 35 participants
Registration is now closed.
During the registration process, you will be asked to:
- List the sport(s) of the team.
- List the school of the team.
- List at least six days the team would be available for the class and the time on those days.
Following your registration, you will be contacted by Gundersen Sports Medicine with confirmation on the dates, times and location for your class.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura Hudson, licensed athletic trainer, Gundersen Sports Medicine-Onalaska, at (608) 775-8933.