Save time by getting your prescriptions filled quickly, conveniently and affordably at any of our Gundersen Health System Pharmacies.
In some locations, our pharmacies are conveniently located so you can pick up your prescription before you even leave your doctor appointment. All of our pharmacies are interconnected so you can also use the location most convenient to you, whether closest to home, work or shopping.
And because our pharmacists are housed within the same walls as many of your Gundersen healthcare providers, they can easily collaborate with other members of your care team.
- Free mailing of prescriptions.
- Delivery is available and free within La Crosse city limits by filling your prescription through our La Crosse Clinic Pharmacy location.
We have a large variety of medications including:
- Prescription drugs
- Over-the-counter medications
- Next-day orders for any over-the-counter medications, not already on our store shelves
- Specialty medications
Our knowledgeable pharmacy staff:
- Works with your physician to help when you are out of refills, when you need help making prescriptions more affordable or for other issues
- Keeps you and your family safe by always checking for drug interactions and allergies
- Provides information on how over-the-counter medications can affect your other prescriptions
- Calls your insurance company for prior authorization of prescriptions when necessary
- Accepts flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Dispenses and provides clinical management of specialty medications used to treat complex health conditions
For prescription questions, call any of our pharmacy locations.
Outpatient Clinic pharmacies are a department of Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. Gundersen Palmer's pharmacy is a department of Gundersen Palmer Lutheran Hospital and Clinics.