When your child is having a urologic problem, Gundersen's Pediatric Urology team can help. They provide care for disorders of the urinary tract for girls and boys and the reproductive system for boys.
Even though some urologic conditions require surgery, most can be treated with medications and other treatments.
Common pediatric urologic conditions we treat include:
- Trouble urinating
- Trouble with urinary control
- Bed wetting
- Reoccurring or complicated urinary tract infections
- Urinary reflux
- Undescended testicle
- Urinary tract obstructions
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Increased fluid in one or both kidneys (Hydronephrosis)
- Abnormal development of the penis (Hypospadias)
- Benign and malignant tumors in the urinary tract
- Congenital malformations of the kidneys, upper or lower urinary tract