Hip & Knee Surgery
Gundersen Health System has a dedicated team of Orthopedic surgeons who can recommend non-surgical and surgical treatments to help reduce your pain and increase your function, so you can get back to enjoying the things you love to do.
You may be a good candidate for total joint replacement surgery if:
- Conservative treatment options, such as pain medication, physical therapy or wearing a brace, have not provided relief
- You have suffered a severe injury
- You have a chronic disease such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or post-traumatic arthritis from a previous surgery and/or injury
Considering joint replacement surgery?
Total joint replacement surgery shouldn't come with surprises. Here is what you can expect.
Why choose Gundersen Health System for total joint replacement surgery?
If you seek long-term pain relief and improved mobility, you have come to the right place. Here's why:
- All of our surgeons are board certified in their specialty
- Our surgeons perform more than 800 joint replacements every year
- Patients have very low risk for post-operative infection or falls in our hospital
- Our team has achieved state and national recognition for joint replacement quality and outcomes
Your joint replacement journey