Hip & Knee Surgery
Gundersen Health System has a dedicated team of Orthopedic surgeons who can recommend non-surgical and surgical treatments to help reduce your pain and increase your function, so you can get back to enjoying the things you love to do.
You may be a good candidate for total joint replacement surgery if:
- Conservative treatment options, such as pain medication, physical therapy or wearing a brace, have not provided relief
- You have suffered a severe injury
- You have a chronic disease such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or post-traumatic arthritis from a previous surgery and/or injury
Why choose Gundersen Health System for total joint replacement surgery?
If you seek long-term pain relief and improved mobility, you have come to the right place. Here's why:
- All of our surgeons are board certified in their specialty
- Our surgeons perform more than 800 joint replacements every year
- Patients have very low risk for post-operative infection or falls in our hospital
- Our team has achieved state and national recognition for joint replacement quality and outcomes
Your joint replacement journey