Neurosurgery Second Opinion
Want options? Looking for a second opinion? If back or neck pain is keeping you from activities you enjoy, give our coordinated specialty care a try. We care for a variety of conditions, including:
- Injuries and traumas related to slips, falls, lifting, etc.
- Muscle structure or imbalances
- Myofascial or muscle pain
- Sciatica and pinched nerves
- Arthritis and inflammation
- Disc pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal stenosis
With a second opinion comes peace of mind
Having more than one expert opinion can be especially beneficial if:
- You have a complex surgical case
- There are multiple options available
- Other health problems make surgery riskier
- You've been told your condition is inoperable or there's no other treatment
- You are anxious about choosing the right treatment
Getting a second opinion
If your doctor is part of another healthcare organization, you can still select Gundersen as your back and neck care provider or for a second opinion. You should check with your insurance plan to see if a second opinion appointment or tests are covered, if Gundersen is an in-network or out-of-network provider, and what, if any, are your out of pocket costs. We can provide you with an estimate of the cost.
An appointment for a second opinion can usually be arranged in one to three work days. We'll work with you and your primary care provider to get access to your medical records and the results of tests you may have already had.
Contact us today
Please answer the following question so we can better understand your condition and expedite the process for you.
The information you provide us is confidential. It will be used for care and follow-up purposes only, and will not be shared with any third parties.