Kidney Care & Nephrology
Kidneys keep your body in balance. They clean blood, eliminate fluid and waste, and are vital for bone health. When you begin to lose kidney function, our compassionate kidney care and Nephrology specialists provide convenient, effective treatment options and consultations with Urology and other specialties.
Services for those with kidney failure:
- 24/7 dialysis for patients in our La Crosse Hospital.
- Peritoneal dialysis (PD) on our La Crosse Campus. This process cleanses the blood using a natural membrane in your body and a special solution. PD can also be done at home.
- Hemodialysis at facilities in Black River Falls, Onalaska, Prairie du Chien, Richland Center, Tomah and Viroqua.
Kidney care you need, close to home:
- Black River Falls (12 stations): Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 5 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
711 West Adams St. - (715) 284-3676
- La Crosse: Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
1900 South Avenue - (608) 775-9541
- Onalaska W.R. Yutuc Dialysis Center (27 stations): Monday through Saturday, 6 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
3075 South Kinney Coulee Road - (608) 775-1360
- Prairie du Chien (12 stations): Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 5 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
610 East Taylor St. - (608) 326-3325
- Richland Center (6 stations): Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 5 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
1313 West Seminary St. - (608) 647-4800
- Tomah (6 stations): Monday through Saturday, 6 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
321 Butts Ave. - (608) 374-0280
- Viroqua (12 stations): Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 5 a.m.-3:30 p.m.; Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, 5:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
407 South Main St. - (608) 637-4376