Comprehensive IVF package pricing
We offer comprehensive IVF package prices. When comparing prices, it's important to look closely at what is included in each package (shown below).
- IVF price = $9,500*
- IVF using donor eggs = $7,000*
*Prices may fluctuate, please call our billing representatives at (608) 775-5702 for the most up to date price.
Because IVF is typically not covered by insurance, we have developed some risk-sharing packages to help increase your overall chance of success:
- 2-transfer package (using own eggs) = $11,000*
- Multi-cycle package (using own eggs) = $17,200*
*For details, call our billing representatives at (608) 775-5702
- Baseline ultrasound and all monitoring ultrasounds
- Baseline estradiol and all monitoring estradiol levels
- One progesterone level at the end of your stimulation
- Cryopreservation of a backup semen specimen
- Egg retrieval with conscious sedation and ultrasound guidance
- Egg identification and sperm preparation
- Egg insemination and culture of embryos
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) if necessary
- Preparation of embryos for transfer
- Assisted hatching of embryos if necessary
- Embryo transfer with ultrasound guidance
Packages do not include:
- Testing or workup that may be required prior to the IVF cycle, which might be covered by insurance. Contact a billing representative for assistance.
- Cycle medications to stimulate the ovaries to produce eggs or prepare the uterus to accept the embryos.
- Cryopreservation or freezing of extra embryos (unless you choose one of the multi cycle packages).
- Frozen embryo storage.
- Cycle coordination fee
Other IVF programs may appear to be less expensive, but may have hidden fees. Watch out for:
- Extra fees for needed services such as ICSI, ultrasounds or laboratory testing.
- Shared risk or warranty packages that could cost more than a single IVF cycle and criteria to qualify are strict.
Use this worksheet to help you calculate the actual cost of in vitro fertilization.