Competitive Pricing & Financing
Prices for laser vision correction at Gundersen are very competitive. Others may appear to have lower costs, but may add extra charges for the evaluation, tests, follow-up visits and enhancements or use less sophisticated technology. This impacts your eyesight—not the time to skimp on quality.
Our prices are all-inclusive:
- All tests prior to the procedure
- Procedure using the latest technology
- Prescription eye drops
- All follow-up visits related to your procedure for up to one year
- Any enhancements needed up to one year after your procedure
You'll be asked to prepay for your laser vision correction procedure. You may pay with:
- Credit card—VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express
- Personal check
- Pre-tax funds from your employer's flexible benefit or cafeteria plan (if you choose this option, it's best to have your evaluation first to be sure that you qualify as a candidate before committing dollars for the procedure)
You can finance some or all of the cost of your procedure through CareCredit Financing Program.
- Your costs can be spread over several months with low monthly payments.
- Financing does not increase the procedure fee and most people who apply are approved.
- There are no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees.
- CareCredit is a revolving credit line—finance additional treatment without the need to re-apply.
- Financing options include:
- No-interest payment plans
- Low minimum monthly payments for 6, 12, 18 or 24 month options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Extended payment plans
- 24, 36 or 48 month plans at an interest rate of 14.9%
- 60 month plans at an interest rate of 16.9%
- For procedure fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
*We offer a financing program through Care Credit, which offers "deferred interest/no interest loan" if paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months. There are additional options to finance for 24, 36 or 48 months at 14.9% interest or 60 months at 16.9%. This is subject to approval by Care Credit. For more information on Care Credit, go to www.carecredit.com for terms and conditions.
Apply now or talk with our laser vision correction coordinator for more details. You can also view a CareCredit payment calculator.