Our opticians have extensive experience fitting all types of eyeglass frames and lenses. Our opticians work closely with you and your ophthalmologist or optometrist to provide eyewear to meet all your needs, lifestyle and expectations.
Eyewear lenses are more comfortable, more attractive and provide better vision thanks to advances such as:
- Thin-technology lenses improve your appearance by minimizing lens thickness and reducing magnification of your eyes. Thinner lenses are lighter, too.
- Progressive or no-line multifocal lenses eliminate visible lines and offer a more natural, seamless correction for viewing near, far and intermediate distances.
- Anti-reflective lenses let up to 10 percent more light through for better vision while reducing glare, reflections and halos around lights.
- Transition lenses darken quickly in bright lights for 100 percent UV protection.
- Computer glasses that give you the right correction for your computer screen with a wide field of view. Available with an anti-reflective coating or contrast-enhancing tint to further reduce eye strain.
- Polarized sunglasses filter glare, enhance contrast and improve visual clarity.
- Specialty lenses to maximize vision for those with retinitis pigmentosa, macular degeneration and double vision.
- Safety glasses
- Solo Bambini™ eyewear for children—newborn and up—with soft, pliable frames that fit comfortably and durable polycarbonate lenses.
Find a wide selection of designer frames and specialty eyewear at a Gundersen Eye Clinic location near you.