There is no panel matching the key "Alert"

Contact Us

Request an Appointment

MyCare may be used to request an appointment with a previously seen provider.

To see one of our digestive health specialists, a referral is needed from your primary care provider.

Ask a Question

MyCare can be used to communicate with a previously seen provider.

To ask a question about Digestive Health, please call the number below.

Telephone Nurse Advisor

Staffed by registered nurses, nurse advisors are available to answer your healthcare questions 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, no matter where you receive your primary healthcare.

Learn more

Love + Medicine

Every day, Gundersen Health System delivers great medicine plus a little something extra—we call it Love + Medicine.

Share Your Story