Stimulate your skin's ability to heal itself
SkinPen® microneedling rejuvenates and renews your skin naturally, using a revolutionary device to minimize large pores, acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles—giving you laser-like results with little to no downtime.
How does SkinPen® work?
The SkinPen® microneedling device stimulates your body's innate collagen and elastin production by causing controlled micro-injuries to your skin's surface. The minimally invasive technique activates your body's wound healing process, encouraging the release of cytokines and other growth factors to rejuvenate damaged skin.
SkinPen® microneedling works in three phases, which is why three treatments are recommended for ideal results.
- Phase I: Inflammation. Microneedling triggers your immune system to disinfect the treatment area, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to generate new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. Your treatment area experiences new growth of collagen and elastin, as well as a new network of blood vessels.
- Phase III: Remodeling. Growth in the previous two steps leads to new dermal tissues, blood vessels and collagen for a healthier complexion.
How effective is SkinPen®?
Up to 99 percent of SkinPen® users have watched their complexion improve. To optimize the renewing effects of SkinPen®, a series of three treatments spaced about 30 days apart is recommended.
Is SkinPen® safe?
SkinPen® is the only microneedling device that has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, meaning it is the only treatment of its kind that has been clinically proven to safely and effectively address facial acne scars for people 22 years and older.
How much does SkinPen® cost?
Due to the three-phase process of SkinPen®, three treatments are recommended for ideal results.
- One treatment: $300
- Package of three treatments: $800 (for ideal results)
Schedule your appointment
Schedule your SkinPen® appointment today in Onalaska or La Crosse.
- Dermatology, Onalaska Clinic, Level 3: (608) 775-2382
- Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics, La Crosse Campus, East Building, Level 5: (608) 775-1943