Free sunscreen with BBL PhotoFacial or laser hair removal service
The sun may be setting earlier as fall transitions to winter, but that doesn't mean you should skimp on applying sunscreen. The UVA rays that cause premature aging, uneven pigmentation and skin cancer are prevalent year-round, making sunscreen the perfect accessory for every season.
To help protect your skin, receive a free physician-recommended sunscreen (up to a $40 value) with any BBL PhotoFacial or laser hair removal service scheduled by Dec. 31, 2018! Services must be completed by April. 30, 2019.* A BBL PhotoFacial uses BroadBand Light™ technology to minimize blemishes, while laser hair removal harnesses the power of light to provide long-term hair reduction.
To best protect your skin year-round, keep the following in mind when choosing and applying sunscreen:
- Look for sunscreens with "broad spectrum" or "UVA/UVB protection" on the bottle
- Choose sunscreens with an SPF between 30 and 50
- Apply sunscreen every morning before dressing, including on often overlooked areas like your ears, neck, nose and the part in your hair
- Reapply sunscreen if you are outside for more than two hours, especially if you have been swimming or sweating
- Use sunscreen even if it's cloudy
- Consider if a physical versus chemical blocker sunscreen is best for you
Schedule your BBL or laser hair removal appointment in Onalaska or La Crosse for your free sunscreen today!
- Dermatology, Onalaska Clinic, Level 3: (608) 775-2382
- Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics, La Crosse Campus, East Building, Level 5: (608) 775-1943
*BBL PhotoFacial or laser hair removal services must be scheduled by De. 31, 2018 and completed by April 30, 2019. Offer not valid with any other offers. Limit one sunscreen per customer.