Injectable Fillers, BOTOX® & Xeomin®
Injectable procedures are popular ways to improve wrinkles and lines; lift, contour, smooth and correct facial features; reduce a double chin; or add fullness to checks and lips, all without surgery. Injectables are administered in non-invasive, "in-office" procedures.
All of our injectable products are safe and effective for virtually all skin types and colors. Although the results are visible, injectable treatments will not radically change your facial appearance or make you look as if you’ve "had work done."
We offer these injectable procedures:
- Juvederm® is a cosmetic facial filler of safe, natural hyaluronic acid that has been called “the next generation” of wrinkle busters. Unlike BOTOX which is used for lines produced by muscle contraction, this is used for lines at rest.
- Radiesse® dermal filler is the ideal choice for total facial contouring. It immediately adds volume to safely contour, correct and beautify facial features to restore a healthy, youthful appearance and enhance your existing features. You’ll see results right away, which may last up to a year or more.
- Restylane® and Perlane® are options for plumping out the static (always present) wrinkles on your face, like the folds between your cheek and upper lip. Results typically last for four to six months.
- Restylane Silk provides precise lip shaping to improve thinning lips, lost shape and lines around the mouth that come with aging. The results are silkier, smoother, fuller lips. In a clinical study, 98 percent of customers reported visibly fuller lips 14 days after injection and 76 percent reported they still had lip improvement six months later.
- Juvederm VOLUMA™ XC is the first and only injectable gel filler that restores volume and provides a subtle lift to cheeks for a healthier, more youthful appearance. The hyaluronic acid (HA) gel filler is injected deep in the cheek area to reverse age-related volume loss in adults over age 21. HA is a naturally occurring, hydrating compound found in skin. Results last up to two years.
- Belotero Balance® Dermal Filler is a thinner, more elastic filler so once injected, it distributes more evenly and seamlessly between treated and untreated areas. It can be injected closer to the skin’s surface. Belotero is versatile enough to work on deep wrinkles such as smile lines around the mouth and nose, as well as finer lines such as those around the lips and eyes. Virtually no downtime and results last six months or more.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Xeomin® injections paralyze the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles (wrinkles that appear with facial movements). They can also be used to give you a chemical brow lift for a more awake look. You can still smile, frown or look expressive without deep wrinkles and creases. View an animation about BOTOX Cosmetic.
BOTOX® Cosmetic Frequently Asked Questions
How does BOTOX work?
It blocks nerve impulses to the injected muscles. This reduces muscle activity that causes dynamic wrinkles. BOTOX can also be used to give you a chemical brow lift resulting in a more awake look.
Are BOTOX injections painful?
As with any needle injection, there is brief discomfort, but most people find it very tolerable. Prior to injection, the area can be numbed with a cold pack or anesthetic cream to further minimize any discomfort. Most patients have little to no downtime following BOTOX injections, but you may experience minor discomfort, tenderness, swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site.
Will the results look natural?
Although the results are visible, treatment with BOTOX will not radically change your facial appearance or make you look as if you've "had work done." The muscle activity that causes the lines and wrinkles is temporarily reduced. You can still frown or look surprised without the deep wrinkles and creases.
How quickly will I see results and how long will they last?
Within days, you should notice improvements. Dynamic wrinkles should continue to improve for up to 30 days, and results can last up to four months. Your own results may vary. Talk with the doctor about what you can expect and when to schedule your next appointment. If you do not continue treatments, wrinkles will gradually return to the way they looked before treatment.