Parents Raising Resilient Children
Gundersen Health System offers this FREE program to equip parents with effective strategies to raise healthy and resilient children.
Classes are on Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Gundersen Onalaska Clinic.
A supervised children's program, designed specifically for kids ages 3-10 will be held at the same time and location at no cost to parents. Children will learn about friendship, emotions, and problem solving through cooperative games, activities, and craft projects that they can bring home to share with your family each week.
- Understanding and Controlling Parents' Anger (November 13)
- Understanding and Helping Angry Children (November 20)
- Children and Electronic Media (November 27)
- Discipline and Parenting Styles (December 4)
- Discipline and Positive Behavior (December 11)
- Overcoming Barriers to Change and Making Change Last (December 18)
- Understanding Your Child's Behavior (Jan. 29 or March 26)
- Young Children's Exposure to Violence (Feb. 5 or April 2)
- Understanding and Controlling Parents' Anger (Feb. 12 or April 9)
- Understanding and Helping Angry Children (Feb. 19 or April 16)
- Children and Electronic Media (Feb. 26 or April 23)
- Discipline and Parenting Styles (March 5 or April 30)
- Discipline and Positive Behavior (March 12 or May 7)
- Overcoming Barriers to Change and Making Change Last (March 19 or May 14)
If you have any questions, contact the Parent Education Coordinator at (608) 775-4419 or firstname.lastname@example.org.