RTS Training Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarship will apply to RTS Bereavement Training: Perinatal Death and RTS Coordinator Training in La Crosse, WI, June 10-12, 2019.
Currently in a position that involves direct contact with patients and families experiencing grief as a result of death and dying.
- Letter of recommendation from your manager/department head.
- Personal Letter of Application to include the following:
- Your primary objective. Choose one from the three categories below and describe how you believe RTS training will assist you in achieving that objective.
- Developing or enhancing an evidence-based standard of care
- Implementing staff training and development
- Developing and enhancing interprofessional care
- One or two example(s) that show your skill in the areas of program development and implementation. You may reference professional experience, internships, and/or educational settings for licensed programs. For any example, describe your specific contribution.
- A list of learning activities you have already completed (e.g., other bereavement education programs, certifications, in-service education you have participated in or delivered).
Application deadline is Feb. 28. Recipients will be notified by March 8.