Co-payments, deductibles and co-insurance are due at the time of services. We will do our best to estimate those for you if not indicated on your insurance card. We will send you a statement for any additional balances, including those due because of underestimate. All account balances are to be paid 21 days from the statement date. If you are unable to pay in full by that date, you should contact us at (608) 775-8660 or (800) 362-9567 ext. 58660 to discuss other resources that may be available to you. We reserve the right to place any account on a cash basis.
Payment on your account may be made by the following methods:
- Payment in full by cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- Interest free financing that allows you to pay your bill in ten equal monthly payments for balances $500 and greater, and a minimum of $50 per month for balance less than $500.
- Financial Assistance may be available to patients who are unable to pay for all or part of the healthcare that they received from any Gundersen Health System facility or service. All patients who feel that they may be eligible are encouraged to apply. Financial assistance application forms are available upon request and without charge.
- Charges for covered services provided to uninsured patients may be eligible for an uninsured discount.
- Prompt pay discount on charges for uncovered services
Please call (608) 775-8660 or (800) 362-9567 ext. 58660 or e-mail email@example.com for additional information.
Financial Assistance Policy