ADA & ASL
Use an interpreter
You have the right to understand your health problems, treatment and care plan when you visit the doctor. You have the right to work with a trained interpreter if you need one.
- Free interpreter service in all languages is available to you day or night.
- Interpreters will keep your personal information private.
- Ask to have an interpreter in person, via phone or iPad when you are seen by a doctor, nurse or other staff.
Call us at (608) 782-7300 or (800) 362-9567 if you need an interpreter. We will get an interpreter for the call and for your appointment.
Applying for work at Gundersen Health System
We offer equal job opportunities to all who apply. You may have free interpreter service by phone when you call or ask in person about jobs. You may need help filling out forms or have questions about our hiring process:
- Come to Recruitment Services, 914 Green Bay Street, La Crosse
- Call (608) 782-7300 or (800) 362-9567
- You will be connected to an interpreter
- You will both be connected to recruitment
Tell us what you think
We want to provide the best care and service to our patients. Talk to the person caring for you if you:
- Have a question or concern
- Want to thank someone for the care you received
- Are not getting the care or service you expected
You may also call (608) 782-7300 or (800) 362-9567. An interpreter will be provided for your call. A patient representative will listen to what you have to say. You may email us if you prefer.
If you call or email, we need to know:
- Date of your visit
- The clinic and department you visited
- Your comments about your visit
- Your name, address, and phone number if you want someone to contact you
- If you email us in another language, we will have your comments translated. Our response to you will take a little more time. Call the numbers listed above if you need an answer right away.